SOLD SOLD SOLD This UEV490 Cape York 2016 camper with lot of equipment is looking for a new owner and ready for a new holiday. SOLD SOLD SOLD
We have loved the convenience of this great camper and now is time for us to move to a caravan.
Conqueror UEV-490 2016 "Cape York" off-road camper, ready to tow. Sleeps 4 adults.
Many Conqueror Aust. fitted options have been included in this camper (see below).
One owner, excellent condition, parked under cover, exclusively maintained by Conqueror Aust. includes service log & all certificates.
Travelled 15,000 km on the East coast.
Additional equipment supplied and fitted by Conqueror Aust.
- 4x4 DO35 off road towing hitch
- Heavy duty canvass kitchen awning wall kit with draft skirt
- Bathroom awning wall kit
- Webasto diesel water and cabin heater
- 2x Cabin fans
- 2x Luxury reading lights
- Roof insulation
- Remote water pickup
- Microwave oven
- Stone Stomper
- Majestic 12v TV with integrated DVD player
- Clarion USB, CD, AM/FM stereo surround sound
- 2x twin 240v internal power outlets
- 2x 100 Watts roof mounted solar panels with controller
- Rugged PVC floor
- 50A Andersen battery connection
Standard UEV490 Cape York features
- Australian conditions reinforced hot dipped galvanised steel chassis
- Independent suspension with stabilizer, Dobson springs, Tough Dog shock absorbers
- 12 in. electrical brakes & 16 in. high density alloy wheels
- 90 lt. luxury National Luna fridge/freezer
- 2x 105 Ah AGM batteries with controller
- 130 lt. water tank with electrical pump
- SMEV cook top
- 2x 4kg gas bottles
- Crockery and cutlery for 6 persons
- Camping table for 6 persons
- Dinette table (converts to internal bed)
- 2 sets of bed linen and 2 mattresses
- 2 HD mesh ground sheets (5.6x 2.4m)
- Heavy duty Canvas Rally style kitchen awning
- Bathroom awning
- HD Front bed tropical roof
- Slide out vanity basin
- Integrated external shower dispenser
- Barbecue grill
- Spare wheel hub
4.855m long x 2.045m wide x 2.3m high
Tare: 1550 kg
ATM: 1950 KG
Ball weight 150kg.
View pictures of our adventures and equipment details here.
Located in Sydney
Please contact Claude on 0418 174 873.